DELICIOUS SIDE DISHES WITH ITALIAN SAUSAGE RECIPES
Side Dishes With Italian Sausage – Come back again with us healthyrecipesweb.com. Today we will give you some recipes ideas of side dishes with italian sausage. Italian side dishes have many kinds, so that we will never stop to give you many recipes. In italy, side dish is a must. And almost the italian side dishes easy to make. Side dishes with italian sausage also has various kinds. One of the most popular side dishes with italian sausage is Holiday Stuffing. Let’s make side dishes with italian sausage.
- Holiday Stuffing Recipe
This is the first recipe of side dishes with italian sausage. Italian sausage has million of fans entire world. Not only because of its taste, but it’s very easy to make. Now let’s make holiday stuffing.
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage (removed from casings and crumbled)
- 1 cup carrots (diced)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Knorr Homestyle Stock – Chicken (tub)
- 1 onions
- 1 cup celery (diced)
- 12 ounces stuffing (seasoned or unseasoned cube mix)
- First step is preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Then start cooking sausage. Cook sausage over medium heat. In this job we use nonstick skillet.
- Stir occasionally until done. This job needs about 6 minutes.
- Then remove from skillet. Reserve drippings.
- Now cook the carrots and celery in reserved drippings over medium heat.
- When cook them please stir occasionally until golden colored. This job needs 5 minutes.
- Then stir in water, Knorr Homestyle Stock – Chicken, stuffing mix, cooked sausage and parsley.
- Next step is turning into 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Cover and bake it for 15 minutes.
- Then remove the cover and bake again for 15 minutes.
- Holiday stuffing is ready to served.
2. Italian Sausage Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Okay let’s go to the second side dishes with italian sausage. This dish called italian sausage stuffed peppers. To make this side dish you have to use italian sauce and oregano leaves. And now we will give you complete ingredients and directions.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups prego traditional italian sauce
- parmesan cheese
- 1 onions (medium, chopped)
- 4 green pepper (medium, cut in half lengthwise and seeded)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound pork sausage casing (sweet italian, removed)
- First step is prepare 10 inch skillet to heat the oil over medium high heat.
- Add the italian sausage until browned. Stir it often separate meat.
- Then ppur off any fat.
- Then you have to stir the oregano leaves and onioon in the skillet. Then cook until onion is tender. Stir in cheese.
- After that Arrange the pepper halves, hollow-side up, in a 3-qt. shallow baking dish.
- Add the sausage mixture into the pepper haves.
- Then pour sauce over filled peppers. Cover the baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Then bake for 40 minutes until peppers are tender.
- Now time to sprinkle the parmesan cheese.
- And bingo it’s ready to served.
3. Shells with Italian Sausage and Ricotta Stuffing Recipe
Yeah, now we will make a sheells cuisine. This side dish also use italian sausage to make more delicious and tasty. This side dish called Shells with Italian Sausage and Ricotta Stuffing. Now let’s make it immediately.
- 12 1/2 ounces jumbo shells (cooked al dente)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ricotta cheese (tub, 15 ounce, whole or part skim)
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (chopped, or 1 tablespoon dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (freshly)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1 package ground sausage
- 25 ounces marinara sauce (or 5 to 6 cups of your favorite sauce)
- At the first step is cooking the pasta. Then drain and rinse with running water.
- Cook the italian sausage in a 10 inch skillet over medium heat.
- Crumbling it into small pieces as it cooks until cooked. Remove and let it cool.
- Now preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Then coat the sides and bottom of a 15 x 10 x 2 inch baking dish with olive oil. To do this job you can use pastry brush.
- Then pour half the sauce on baking dish bottom. Set aside.
- Now start mixing the ingredients. Use large bowl beat the egg. Mix 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, basil, ground pepper, the cooked sausage, ricotta, 2 1/2 cups of mozzarella, and romano cheese.
- After that fil each cooked shell with the sausage mixture and nestle them in sauce.
- If filled, make a topping with remaining sauce, 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, and 1 1/2 cups of mozarella.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes until bubbly.
- Uncover and cook again for 5 minutes more.
- Then let it stand for 5 minutes. Then sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Tasty Shells with Italian Sausage and Ricotta Stuffing is ready to served.
That was recipes ideas for side dishes with italian sausage. I think it could answer the question of making italian sausage side dishes at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many healthy recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!