RECIPES IDEAS FOR SIDE DISHES WITH ITALIAN FOOD
Side Dishes With Italian Food very popular nowadays. Many reasons why people like to make italian side dishes. But the fact is italian side dishes are healthy and easy to make. We can make many kinds of italian foods. Italian foods have delicious taste. Now italian should be proud of because of their side dishes more popular entire world. Side dishes with italian food that we make also rich of nutritions. Let’s make some side dishes with italian food. Our hope is you can also make it and get the best taste of it.
- Butternut Squash Risotto Recipe
The first side dishes with italian food is buuternut squash risotto. This side dish is so creamy and full of flavor. Although categorized as side dish, but you may serve it as a main course. Here are cooking directions and ingredients.
- First step is place the squash cubes in a steamer basket in saucepan.
- Then add water to boil over medium-high heat.
- Steam the squash for 10 – 15 minutes until squash is tender.
- Then drain it and mash in a bowl with a fork.
- Next step is melt the butter. I use a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Then add onion.
- Start cooking and stiring onion for 2 minutes until onion soften. Then stir in the rice.
- Continue cooking rice until glossy and onion browned on the edges. Cook 5 minutes more.
- Now pour the white wine.
- Then cook, and stir constantly until it has evaporated.
- Stir in the mashed squash and 1/3 of the hot chicken stock. Remember to reduce the heat to medium.
- Continue cooking for 5-7 minutes until the chicken stock has been absorbed by the rice.
- Then add half of the remaining chicken stock. Keep on stirring until it has been absorbed.
- Add the remaining stock. Keep on stirring risotto until creamy.
- Finish by stirring in the Parmesan cheese, and seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Delicious butternut squash risotto is ready to served.
HOW TO MAKE SIDE DISHES WITH ITALIAN FOOD
2. Angel Hair with Feta and Sun-Dried Tomatoes Recipe
Okay the second recipe of side dishes with italian food is using pasta and tomatoes. This recipe is full of creativity and cooking instinct. Many people like to make this side dish because it has delicious taste and easy to make. Below are ingredients and directions.
- First step is prepare a large pot which contains lightly salted water and start boil.
- Then cook the pasta in boiling water until done. Drain it.
- After that you have to return the pasta to the pot.
- Then mix tomatoes, feta, Parmesan cheese, and olive oil.
- Add cilantro.
- Then add seasonings with pepper and salt.
- Now you can enjoy your homemade angel hair pasta.
3. Mushroom Orzo Recipe
Italian are very creative in cooking dishes. One of the delicious side dishes with italian food is mushroom orzo. This was an italian side dishes which is popular enoug. Let’s make mushroom orzo with directions and right ingredients.
- First step is melting 1/2 butter in a skillet. I use medium heat to do it.
- Cook the onions until browned well.
- Then mix the mushrooms, orzo, and remaining butter.
- Cook them and stir them for 5 minutes. This job done until butter is melted and mushrooms are tender.
- Now pour white wine and water in a skillet. Start boiling.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- After that add seasonings with sat, pepper, and garlic. Cook again for 7-10 minutes, until orza is al dente.
- Last step is stir in the parsley and parmesan cheese before served.
QUICK AND EASY SIDE DISHES WITH ITALIAN FOOD
4. Cheesy Polenta Recipe
We’re in the fourth side dishes with italian food. We will show you how to make a cheesy polenta with easy steps. But don’t be surprised if its taste so delicious. Here are ingredients and directions.
- Boil the water, milk and salt in a large pot. Use medium high heat.
- Gradually whisk in polenta.
- Then reduce the heat to low, and cover.
- Keep on cooking until creamy, lifting the lid and stirring every 3 or 4 minutes to prevent sticking. This job needs 20 minutes total.
- After that remove from the stove.
- Then stir in butter and pepper.
- Stir in cheese and ready to served.
That was recipes ideas for side dishes with italian food. I think it could answer the question of making italian side dishes at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many healthy recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!