HEALTHY SALAD WITH BLUE CHEESE DRESSING RECIPE
Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe is one of the popular recipes ever. It’s very easy to make and has many benefits for our health. According to its definition, salad is a cold dish consisting of various mixtures of raw or cooked vegetables. And usually flavored with oil, vinegar, sauce, or even accompanied by fish, meat or other ingredients. Nowadays, people like to combine salad and other ingredients. The aim is for the better taste, or get healthy meal with delicious taste. You can try to combine salad with blue cheese. Salad is a good meal for the people in diet program. At this occasion, we will give you cooking tips and salad with blue cheese dressing recipe. And we hope you can try it at home.
Salad with blue cheese dressing recipe usually has a beautiful appearance. Because you can serve blue cheese to dress the salad. And this recipe usually served by moms for their beloved family. You can make this recipe for the christmas party, anniversary, birthday party, and so on. We just sure that salad with blue cheese dressing recipe is very fast. For preparation you only need 10 minutes. Blue cheese could make salad looks beautiful and gives better taste. How to make salad with blue cheese dressing recipe? What are the ingredients? Check this out.
HOW TO MAKE SALAD WITH BLUE CHEESE DRESSING RECIPE
Ingredients of Salad :
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups seasoned salad croutons
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 12 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
Ingredients of Dressing :
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup small-curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- Prepare all of ingredients.
- Place 1/4 cup blue cheese, cottage cheese, vinegar, garlic, salt, yoghurt, mayonnaise and pepper in the food processor.
- Cover and start process until smooth.
- Then Pour into a small bowl.
- After that stir in the remaining blue cheese.
- For the best taste, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours-3 hours.
- In a large bowl, toss lettuce, tomatoes, onion, olives and croutons.
- Serve with dressing.
- Yield: 14-16 servings.
That is salad with blue cheese dressing recipe. I think tips above could answer the question of how to make salad with blue cheese dressing recipe. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many healthy recipes every day for free. Happy cooking !!!