EASY RECIPES WITH TARO ROOT IDEAS
Recipes With Taro Root are already popular in some countries. Taro root is a good ingredient in cooking. Taro root has many benefits for bodey health. And if you cook it with a right way, i’m sure it will be a nice food. If you’re not a taro lovers, may our recipes will give a great benefit. Taro is often overlooked and unappreciated. But you have to know that taro root has a massive nutritious punch with tons of essential minerals, like potassium and magnesium, and nearly three times the dietary fiber of a potato. Recipes with taro root also easy to make. You can make various recipes with taro root and believe me, it’s tasty. Taro root helps you to keep your blood sugar levels stable. Here are some recipes with taro root from healthyrecipesweb.com.
Recipes With Taro Root could be made in few minutes. But you have to pay attention to cook taro root. Because taro root has to boiled thoroughly, as they’re inedible and toxic if ingested raw! Nowadays, taro root has much more lovers because of its benefits. Many kinds taro root cuisines is the main reason. And taro root has a good taste. Here are some recipes with taro root easy and quick.
BEST RECIPES WITH TARO ROOT EASY AND QUICK
- Tender Taro Root Cooked in Coconut Milk Recipe
The first recipes with taro root is tender taro root cooked in coconut milk. This is the best dessert for you. How to make tender taro root in coconut milk? Here are ingredients and taro root cooking directions.
- Prepare the saucepan to boil the coconut milk.
- Reduce to medium low heat to maintain simmer.
- Then start cooking taro root. Cook taro root for 15 – 20 minutes in the simmering coconut milk.
- Then add palm sugar, white sugar, and salt to the mixture.
- Stir them until the sugars are entirely dissolved into the mixture.
- After that stir the coconut cream through the mixture.
- Keep on cooking until hot.
- Remove to the bowl to serve.
- Tender taro root cooked in coconut milk is ready to be enjoyed.
2. Taro Coconut Tapioca Dessert Recipe
We go to the next recipes with taro root, it’s called taro coconut tapioca dessert. To make this dessert need about 1 hour. And we will help you to make taro root coconut tapioca. Here are ingredients and taro root cooking durections.
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a saucepan with a lid.
- Then stir in the tapioca pearls. Reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Cook the tapioca about 7 minutes until pearls begin to soften.
- Cover the saucepan and let the tapioca pearls stand for 15 minutes until he centers are clear.
- After that drain the excess water. Set aside.
- Next step is prepare a large saucepan to boil 6 cups of water. Stir in the taro root.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low to simmer taro root until soft (needs 10 minutes).
- After that add the sugar and coconut milk. Stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- You still need to simmer 20 minutes more to blend the coconut milk and taro.
- Gently stir in the soft tapioca pearls until well combined.
- Let it cool or you can serve chilled.
- Taro Coconut Tapioca Dessert is ready to be enjoyed.
3. Braised Taro With Dried Shrimps Recipe
The third recipes with taro root is braised taro with dried shrimps. This is a great combination between taro and shrimp. How to make braised taro with dried shrimps? Here are directions and ingredients.
- 500 g. taro (about 1 palm-sized taro), peeled and diced
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 1 stalk spring onion, diced
- 50 g. dried shrimps, washed, soaked, and drained (retain the water for soaking)
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
Seasonings Ingredients (mix well) :
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. chicken stock granules
- 1/2 tsp. salt (cut down this amount if you add in water for soaking dried shrimps)
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- First step is peel off the taro and cut it into cubes.
- Then wash, rinse, and drain. Set aside.
- Now time to saute. Heat up 2 tablespoons oil over low heat.
- Then saute the chopped garlic, chopped shallots, and dried shrimps until fragrant.
- The add 600 ml water (including water for soaking dried shrimps, add in taro, and bring to a boil).
- After that stir in the seasosing mixture. Cover with a lid, and simmer for 2 minutes over low heat.
- If done, now open the lid and stir constantly over low heat until the liquid is fully evaporated.
- Last step is sprinkle with spring onions. Serve hot.
- Taro coconut tapioca dessert is ready to served.
- This recipe is for 4-5 servings.
That was recipes with taro root. I think it could answer the question of taro root cooking at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!