RECIPES IDEAS HOW TO MAKE ALMOND FLOUR PANCAKES
How to make almond flour pancakes at home? Hello every one, how are you today? Have cook today? What your favorite cake? If you like to make gluten free pancakes, you visit the right site. Yeah, because today we will share to you recipe how to make almond flour pancakes quickly. We hope this recipe is useful for you to make pancakes with almond flour. In many cases, pancake is the delicious cake. But some people try to avoid pancake because of its gluten ingredients. But now you can make a gluten free pancakes. So you don’t need to worry about your body health. This almond flour pancakes is easy and we also present cook directions and complete ingredients. Let’s get recipe how to make almond flour pancakes.
How To Make Almond Flour Pancakes? In the almond flour contains many benefits and they’re good for our body health. This almond flour pancakes will load you up with protein, vitamin A, folate, magnesium, vitamin E and more. Almond flour is very useful for human life needs. Almond flour could be made for many kinds of foods. You can make macarons, pancakes, bread, and many more. And the best from almond flour is gluten free. Gluten free appetizers may be your choice in your cooking recipes. And we have shared gluten free appetizers recipes ideas. Now you can try to make almond flour pancakes at home. I guarantee that is so easy and i’m sure you can make it after read the directions. Let’s get recipe how to make almond flour pancakes.
HOW TO MAKE ALMOND FLOUR PANCAKES EASY AND QUICK
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp unrefined sea salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- First step is combine the almond flour and salt. You can combine it in a medium bowl.
- And then mix the eggs and vanilla in other bowl.
- If 2 steps above done, now mix them.
- Pour the eggs mixture with the almond flour mixture. Mix them until there are no clumps.
- Now heat the skillet with coconut oil
- Then pour 1/4 cup batter into the skillet.
- Cook it for 1-2 minutes, then flip it.
- Do it the same with the other side of batter.
- Move the batter from the skillet.
- Now time to make the topping. You can use traditional butter and maple syrup as topping. But you may use another topping ideas for almond flour pancakes.
Topping Ideas For Amlond Flour Pancakes
- Whipped cream and fresh berries
- Sprinkled with cinnamon and honey
- Almond butter with sliced bananas
- Make a savory version with sour cream and salmon roe over the top
- Cream cheese, smoked salmon and capers
- Use the pancakes as sandwich rounds and fill them with bacon, eggs and cheese
- Homemade caramel sauce
- Homemade nutella
- Chocolate chips
- Top with homemade strawberry freezer jam