ITALIAN SIDE DISHES EASY AND QUICK
Italian Side Dishes Easy and Quick could be made in few minutes. No worry about wasting time. Because you can make italian side dishes easy and of course delicious taste. In modern, people like to make an italian side dishes easy because of their busynees. In fact, the simple dish is the best choice right now. Italian side dishes easy to make and quick in preparation. So that we will share to you italian side dishes easy recipes ideas. The main aim of us is you can make italian side dishes in few minutes and no need to get long. Italian side dishes are very popular. Here are some recipes for italian side dishes easy.
- Toasted Ravioli Recipe
The first italian side dishes easy is toasted ravioli. This side dish using cheese ravili as a main ingredient. Although there are other ingredients. How to make toasted ravioli? Here are the answer.
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 dozen beef ravioli or 2 dozen cheese ravioli or 2 dozen other filled ravioli, thawed if frozen
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- marinara sauce (for dipping)
- Prepare the boiling salted water to cook ravioli. Cook until float to the top.
- Then lift and drain. Set aside to cool.
- Heat the vegetable oil in the fryer at least 2″ deep to a temperature of 375 degrees.
- Next step is dip the ravioli in beaten egg.
- Then cover it in breadcrumbs.
- Now we’re going to fry in batches. Cook for 5 minutes in hot oil until get golden browned. Then lift and drain.
- Then sprinkle hot ravioli with parmesan cheese.
- After that you have to heat the mariana sauce. Then sat aside in serving plate.
- Make dipping and serve it.
- Easy toasted ravioli is ready to served.
2. Magnificent 1st Prize Risotto Recipe
Okay let’s go to the second italian side dishes easy. It’s 1st prize risotto. If wanna make this italian side dish, you better read our directions. How to make magnificent 1st prize risotto? Here are ingredients and directions.
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups risotto rice (could also use short grain sticky rice)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 1 pinch saffron thread (could do without, but adds colour and flavour)
- salt and black pepper
- Boil the chicken stock until get a boil.
- And then reduce to a low simmer.
- After that you have to ladle a little stock into smal bowl.
- Add saffron threads an let infuse.
- Prepare a large saucepan. Then melt 4 tablespoons of butter until foaming.
- Then add onions and cook for 2 minutes;stirring frequently.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute more just until softened (not browned).
- Add the rice and stir until the grains start to swell and burst.
- Next is add saffron liquid, salt, pepperm and few ladles stock to taste.
- Stir until liquid absorbed over low heat.
- Keep on adding stock. Let the rice absorb the liquid before adding more. Keep on stirring.
- After 25 minutes the rice would be tender and the risotto golden and creamy. Take off heat
- Add 1 tablespoon butter and 2/3 parmesan cheese. Mix until butter melted.
- Add seasoning to taste.
- Remove to the serving plate.
- Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese.
- Magnificent 1st Prize Risotto Recipe is ready to served.
3. Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato, Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Pasta Recipe
What’s next italian side dishes easy? We makecreamy sun dried tomato roasted red pepper and artichoke pasta. How to make it? Let’s make it together.
- 3⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1(7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup basil, chopped (firmly packed)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup reserved pasta water
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 can water-packed artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 green onions, sliced
- First step is look at the package of bowties and read cooking diections.
- Then reserve cooking water about 1 cup.
- Prepare a large pan and heat oil in it.
- Add onion and garlic. Cook until transculent.
- Now adding tomatoes and roasted peppers. Cook for 3 minutes and stir in red pepper flakes.
- Then add artichoke hearts and cook for 3 minutes.
- After that add asiago cheese and whipping cream.
- Simmer until starts thicken.
- Then stir in green onion and basil.
- Add seasonings with salt and pepper (if desired).
- Next step is toss with bowties.
- Add 1 cup reserved pasta water to make it saucier.
- Creamy Ssun-dried tomato roasted red pepper artichoke pastea is ready to served.
HOW TO MAKE ITALIAN SIDE DISHES EASY AND QUICK
4. Creamy Italian Noodle Recipe
Now let’s go to the next italian side disheas easy. It called creamy italian noodle. How to make creamy italian noodle? Let’s get the directions below.
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Amazing !!! it’s really italian side dishes easy.
- First step is cook the noodles until cooked.
- Then drain well.
- Ater that combine all ingredients and blend.
- Creamy italian noodles is ready to served.
That was recipes ideas for italian side dishes easy. I think it could answer the question of making italian side dishes at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!