SIMPLE WAY HOW TO STEAM SHRIMP WITH BEER
How To Steam Shrimp With Beer – Many people like to eat steamed shrimp. But many people also confuse how to steam shrimp with beer. Actually steam shrimp is very easy. If you have steamer, it’s easier. But if you don’t have any steamer, you just need a stove or oven. How to steam shrimp with beer is question which is many people ask. And in this occasion we will share to you, a simple way how to steam shrimp with beer. Steam shrimp with beer is easy. And believe me, the taste is very delicious. But you need to choose the right beer to get a perfect taste of steamed shrimp. Okay let us steam shrimp with beer together.
Read this : How To Steam Shrimp Without a Steamer?
HOW TO STEAM SHRIMP WITH BEER PERFECTLY
To start steam shrimp, you need some equipments. In my experience, you have to prepare ingredients below :
- 2 pounds medium raw shrimp (in shell)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 12-ounce beer
- Optional: 1 sprig rosemary
- At the first step, you need to prepare a large saucepan.
- Then add lemon juice, salt, and also beer in it.
- After that add the steamer basket. In this step you have to make sure that the steamer basket sits well above the beer.
- If it was done, now add the shrimp and celery to the steamer basket. Then cover it.
- Next step is bring the beer to a boil.
- Then reduce to a simmer.
- Keep on cooking until the shrimp are uniformly pink.
- To check that all have uniformly pink, you have to turn them around.
- Now beer steamed shrimp is ready to served.
- You can serve cold or warm with melted butter or cocktail sauce.
That was how to steam shrimp with beer. I think it could answer the question of making beer steamed shrimp easy and quick at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!