HOW TO STEAM SHRIMP OLD BAY EASY AT HOME
How To Steam Shrimp Old Bay? In last recipes, we have best steamed shrimp recipes. But now we will give some tips about how to steam shrimp old bay. This is actually easy. And for you who don’t know, let find the ways. To steam shrimp is easy, you just need some simple equipments. You just to prepare saucepan, water, vinegar. And of course peeled and deveined shrimp. And if you wanna get more flavor, you can use old bay seasoning.
Old Bay is a blend of spices such as paprika, cloves, and pepper. It is usually used as sea food seasoning. Old Bay steamed shrimp is most often served as shrimp cocktail. Let us steam shrimp old bay together. Here are some steps on how to steam shrimp old bay easy.
- 2 tbsp old bay seasoning
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup white or apple cider vinegar
- First step is prepare the saucepan. Then combine old bay water, and vinegar over medium heat.
- Then bring the water to a boil.
- After that add the shrimp and cover the saucepan.
- Keep on steaming for 2-3 minutes until the shrimp uniformly pink.
- If done, now drain the shrimp immediately.
- Or if you wanna eat later, you can save them in the refrigerator.
That was how to steam shrimp old bay. I think it could answer the question of making steamed shrimp easy and quick at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!
You may also like :