HOW TO MAKE GRATEFUL DEAD DRINK RECIPE
How to Make Grateful Dead Drink Recipe? Making a special drink is something we want to do. Drinks that taste fresh, easy, and of course make it too fast. Special drinks are usually served at special occasions as well. Can you make grateful dead drink? Surely this is very easy. But for those of you who can not make this drink, we will give the best recipe for you. Grateful dead drink recipe is very easy and fast. You can make it in minutes. And of course it feels very fresh. You can also be creative with this drink, by mixing some ingredients.
How to Make Grateful Dead Drink Recipe but still has a delicious taste? Nowadays, many creative ways to make grateful dead drink. Because of the growing innovation in making this special drink. Making a grateful dead drink can be done anytime. You can make it at home in a fun way. It only takes a few ingredients to make this deadly grateful drink. This time we will share some recipes and how to make a grateful dead drink for you. You can choose the type of grateful dead drink you like and you think is easy.
Recipes Ideas on How To Make Grateful Dead Drink Easy
- Grateful Dead Cocktail Recipe
Okay the first one is called grateful dead cocktail drink. This drink as like as long island ice tea. But you will taste a difference one of it. Here are the ingredients and directions :
- First step just start to combine all ingredients like vodka, rum, tequila, gin, and raspberry liqueur. You can use a highball glass to do it.
- Then you have to fill with the ice.
- And the last add topping with sour mix.
- A grateful dead cocktail is ready to drink.
2. Grateful Dead Drink Recipe #1
- 3/4 oz gin
- 3/4 oz rum
- 3/4 oz vodka
- 3/4 oz Chambord® raspberry liqueur
- 3/4 oz triple sec
- 1 splash Sprite® soda
- 2 parts sweet and sour mix
- Use a highball glass to make this one.
- First, fill the glass with ice.
- Then add each liquor.
- After that fill with the sour mix. Stir well.
- Next, add a splash sprite.
- Serve and ready to drink.
3. Grateful Dead Drink Recipe #2
- 1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz rum
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 1/2 oz gin
- 1/2 oz tequila
- 1 oz sweet and sour mix
- DeKuyper® Razzmatazz liqueur
- Prepare a collin glass.
- Then fill it with ice.
- After that add all white alcohol.
- Then add the sour mix.
- Add top off the glass with razzmatazz or chambord raspberry liqueur.
- Shake all ingredients.
- Serve and ready to drink.
That was recipe on How To Make Grateful Dead Drink Recipe. I think tips above could answer the question of how to make grateful dead drink. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many healthy recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!