GARAM MASALA RECIPE CHICKEN EASY
Garam Masala Recipe Chicken is one of the most delicious dish ever. We made many kinds of chicken dishes, but when we combined with garam masala, it’s very tasty. Chicken dish could be served everyday. So that, we have to creative to make variations and brave in seasoning. Garam Masala Recipe Chicken is easy to make. And of course you can make it at home. No need much time. Let’s try and taste it.
Garam Masala Recipe Chicken only need about 30 minutes to make. So you can make it for a while without leaving your main job. How to make garam masala chicken recipe? We have somtehing special for you. Don’t try at home without our directions.
HOW TO MAKE GARAM MASALA RECIPE CHICKEN EASY
- First step is prepare a large skillet to heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Then place the chicken breasts. Cook for 3 minutes until browned on one side.
- After that Flip the chicken and add the onions, cook another 2 minutes.
- Now add the garlic salt, tomatoes, and water to the chicken breasts. Stir.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Then bring the mixture to a boil. Don’t forget to reduce the heat to the medium-low.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes more. Stir occasionally.
- Remember, you still have 1/2 garam masala. Stir it through the mixture.
- Raise heat to medium and bring mixture to a boil (at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Keep on cooking until the chicken no longer pink (about 5 minutes).
That was garam masala recipe chicken. I think it could answer the question of making chicken breasts with garam masala powder at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!