SIMPLE AND EASY HOW TO MAKE ALMOND FLOUR AT HOME
How To Make Almond Flour at Home? Have you ever make your own flour from nut or almond? Many people don’t think it’s easy. Because people like to buy almond flour in store. Have you know that now we have a simple way to make almond flour at home. Almond flour could be made at home, and you don’t need much time. We have a great solution for you. Especially you that don’t want to make almond flour because of complicated way. Now you can make amond flour at home with your own way and it’s 100% easy. How to make almond flour at home? What we need to make it? Let’s get the answer.
How To Make Almond Flour at Home with little time and simple? Almond flour has many benefits for body health. In almond flour contains many kinds of nutrition. 1/4 cup of Almond flour contais 6 grams protein, 6 grams carbohydrates, 14 grams fat, and 3 grams fiber. Almond flour also called almond meal which is the best choice to add nutty taste into your dish. Almond is natural gluten free ingredient, and you can buy it in store. Or you can make it easily at home. Here are simple steps how to make almond flour at home.
SIMPLE WAYS HOW TO MAKE ALMOND FLOUR AT HOME
- First step is prepare the food processor.
- And then pulse the blanched almonds or whole almonds until they like a fine powder.
- In my experience, don’t you blend too much. Or you will make an almond butter.
- After that sift the amond flour. I use flour sifter to remove any big chunks.
- Finished and you have made almond flour.
- You can directly use almond flour to make any dish.
- And if you don’t use it immediately, save in the freezer in airtight container.
It’s easy ha? You can make amond flour at home for some minutes. Nothing difficult to make it. That was recipes ideas on How To Make Almond Flour At Home. I think it could answer the question of making almond flour at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many healthy recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!