BEST HOMEMADE GARAM MASALA RECIPE KERALA STYLE
Garam Masala Recipe Kerala Style is very popular in many countries entire world. Garam masala is a powder which is useful for many kinds of cuisines/dishes. In india, garam masala always used as a main seasoning. The best reason why this happen is, garam masala has a delicious taste. And of course it’s easy to make. Garam masala recipe jerala style is one of the garam masala powder from kerala. Now you can make homemade garam masala recipe kerala style for easy. Because we will share to you a simple garam masala powder recipe kerala style. Check the directions and ingredients well.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE GARAM MASALA RECIPE KERALA STYLE
- Mace/Jathipoo-1 small piece
- Cinnamon/Karugapatta-2 inch piece-2
- Fennel seeds/Perumjeerakam -100 grams/1 cup
How To Make Garam Masala Powder?
- The first step you have to do is prepare the raost fenel seeds. And then dry them until hot enough.
- If done, now you have to dry roast all other ingredients. This job should be done until fragrant and you can smell the aroma. Set aside and let them cool.
- Next prepare the mixer. Or you may use coffee grinder. And mix all ingredients in it to a slightly coarse powder.
- Make sure the ingredients are mixed well. And then store in the jar.
- Or for the best choice is store the garam masala powder in the airtight container and you can use it anytime you need it.
- This garam masala powder can last up to 1-2 months.
That was garam masala recipe kerala style. I think it could answer the question of making kerala style garam masala powder at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!