Healthy Gluten Free Appetizers For a Party Recipes
Gluten Free Appetizers For a Party has many kinds of recipes. Party is the best time to share and spending time with friends. In the party, you have to choose the best meal. The party will be more festive with the right dishes. No exception in choosing appetizers. The right appetizers will make all of guest feel comfort and enjoy the party. And in this occasion we will share to you many kinds Gluten Free Appetizers For a Party recipes. And we guarantee that you will miss this appetizer every party. Gluten free appetizers for a party should be a choice because party can break your diet program. We have many recipes of gluten free appetizers for a party for you. And come on with us.
Gluten Free Appetizers For a Party recipes created for health reasons. Because if you already consume a lot of calories and sugar in the appetizer menu, then you should not eat again. Well, that’s why we make sugar-free appaetizer recipes. So that you do not consume too much sugar which is bad for health. There are many ways for the health party. At this occasion we only share 5 Gluten Free Appetizers For a Party recipes. But i’m sure that you will get another recipes from us, but in the next opportunity. Okay let’s check what are Gluten Free Appetizers For a Party recipes.
Healthy Gluten Free Appetizers For a Party Recipes
1. Fried Green Bean Recipe
The first gluten free recipes for party is Fried Green Bean. This is an ordinary recipe but has many benefits for health. Bean is one of the best vegetable in the world. Let’s check out the recipe.
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- 1 lb green beans (washed and stems trimmed)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 30-32 Beton Gluten-Free Herb and Garlic crackers (about 1 box)
Dip Ingredients :
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon of paprika (optional)
- ½ cup of greek yogurt
- ¼ jalapeno, seeded and minced
- Steam green beans in a steamer basket for 5 minutes.
- Or if you use microwave steam it for 2 ½ minutes (in 30 second intervals) until crisp tender.
- Then Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- After that put the crackers into a food processor. Start pulsing until get fine crumbs.
- Prepare three different shallow dishes. Put the coconut flour, egg whisked with milk, and cracker crumbs with sea salt and pepper.
- Coat the green beans in flour, egg wash, then cracker crumbs.
- Better you shake off the excess.
- Go to the pan and place the green beans on it.
- Then bake it at 475 degrees for 5 minutes.
- And next, turn the oven to the broil on bake for 1 minute.
Directions for the dip : Start chop jalapeno until fine. And then add jalapeno, tomato paste, sea salt, and paprika to greek yogurt and mix them.
2. Cheesy Cauliflower Bread Recipe
Next Gluten Free Appetizers For a Party is Cheesy cauliflower bread. This meal is so easy to make and no need a long time at all. This a nutrient-packed cauliflower forms the base of low-calorie, gluten-free bread. And it’s topped with cheesy goodness. How to make it? Let’s check it out.
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used reduced fat Cheddar Jack), divided
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning or mix of dried herbs (I used thyme, basil and parsley)
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds)
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites
- Salt and pepper
- Marinara sauce for serving (optional)
- First, preheat the oven to 450°F.
- After that, cut the cauliflower into florets. Make sure you remove the outer cauliflower leaves.
- Pulse the cauliflower in the bowl of food processor until looks like rice.
- Move the cauliflower to a microwave-safe dish or bowl.
- Cover and start cooking in microwave for 10 minutes.
- Another way to get cauliflower chopped is by steaming it or bake it in in the oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Wait until cauliflower is cool. And then transfer it to a bowl lined with a kitchen towel or cheesecloth.
- Bring the ends of the cloth together and squeeze as much liquid out of the cauliflower.
- Mix the cauliflower with the egg, ½ cup cheese, Italian seasoning, ¼ teaspoon salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper in the mixing bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- After that, form the dough into a rectangle about 8 x 12 inches and ¼-inch thick.
- Get the oven and bake it for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheese over the top and remove the baking sheet.
- Bake the cheese until melted for 5 minutes.
- Before serve it, you can cut it become 16 cuts.
- Cheesy cauliflower bread is ready to served with marinara sauce for dipping.
3. Watermelon with Honey-Lime Ricotta and Pistachios Recipe
The third Gluten Free Appetizers For a Party recipe is Watermelon with Honey-Lime Ricotta and Pistachios. It’s very cool and delicious taste. And also it’s healthy food that you can make easily. This is combination of watermelon, lime, honey, and of course very exciting appearance. This is the best choice of Gluten Free Appetizers For a Party. Let’s get the ingredients and cooking instructions :
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup pistachos, chopped
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/4 pound seedless watermelon
- First, get your watermelon and cut it become 1/2-inch thick slices.
- After that remove the rind from it.
- Use the 1 1/2-inch round cookie cutter to cut watermelon into 20 pieces.
- Or if you don’t have any round cutter, you can directly cut watermelon into 1 1/2-inch squares.
- Mix the the ricotta cheese, honey, lime juice, lime zest and salt in a bowl.
- Prepare the ricotta mixture about a teaspon on each watermelon slice.
- Give topping with your chopped pistachios.
- Watermelon with Honey-Lime Ricotta and Pistachios is ready to served.
4. Gluten Free Pretzel Nachos Recipe
This food is very good choice for your party time. Because it’s gluten free and healthy. Only 20 minutes needed to make this wonderful and tasty food. Pretzel Nachos is very easy to make, and now you can make it after this. Let’s find how to make gluten free pretzel nachos and what are the ingredients.
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1 bag Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Chips
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions, for garnish
- 1 lime, cut into wedges for garnish
- Make sure to prepare all of ingredients.
- Second step is preheat your oven at 375 degrees.
- Combine tomatoes, cheese, onions, blackolives, and pretzel nachos chips in a bowl.
- Bake the cheese in an oven safe baking until melted (about 5-10 minutes).
- Top with green onions and a squeeze of lime
- Gluten free pretzel nachos is ready to served.
5. Gluten free Spicy Sriracha Paleo Meatballs Recipe
If you like to cook meat, this recipe may inspires you. This is sweet and spicy sriracha paleo meatballs. It’s very easy to make, and it’s gluten free appetizers for a party. It’s protein packed. You have to try to make this recipe for your party. Let’s find the ingredients and get cooking directions.
Ingredients for sriracha sauce :
- 3-4 tbsp Sriracha ( more the spicer)
- crushed pineapple (about 1/2 cup drained to mix into the sauce)
- 1.5 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup diced onion or shallot
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes (drained excess water if used canned)
- 1/2 cup natural ketchup
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes (to make spicier add more)
Ingredients for paleo meatballs :
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- dash of black pepper
- 2 tbsp tapioca or potato starch (arrowroot starch works too)
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 whisked egg
- 1 lbs ground beef or chicken (90- 95% Lean)
- 2 tbsp or more Sriracha or paleo sriacha See note for whole 30 option
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Garnishes – cilantro, chili pepper, optional coconut sugar to top.
- While prepare the ingredients, preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, place the meatballs ingredients (whisked egg last).
- Mix all of them until get the best mixed.
- Make the meat into balls.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs until brown colored (about 14 minutes in 450 degrees).
- While waiting meatballs are baking, you better blend up your sweet and spicy Sriracha sauce.
- My advice is you better blend all ingredients listed in the sauce together.
- In my experience, using hand held blender or food processor is the best way.
- Pour the sweet and spicy sauce in medium pan.
- After that bring into a soft boil then reduce.
- Now place the meatballs that you’ve baked in sauce.
- Add 1/2 cup crushed pineapple (drained if canned).
- Simmer coating all the meatballs evenly for 10 -15 minutes .
- Once cooked, remove and Garnish with extra cilantro, chili pepper flakes, and optional sprinkle of coconut sugar to top.
- Spicy Sriracha Paleo Meatballs is ready to served.
- Or if you want to serve it tomorrow,keep in freezer with sealed container.
There are many recipes of gluten free appetizers for a party we have made. And we will continue in another chance. That was healthy gluten free appetizers for a party recipes. I think tips above could answer the question of how to make blue cheese dressing recipe easily. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many healthy recipes every day for free. Happy cooking !!!