DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY FLAN DE COCO RECIPE COCONUT FLAN
Flan De Coco Recipe Coconut Flan is a delicious dish which is use coconut as the main ingredients. Coconut is a simple ingredient but has many benefits for our body health. If you wanna make a cool dish but simple, so the flan de coco is the best choice. Because flan de coco never makes us bored. Its taste makes us addicted. In some countries in Latin American, like colombia, argentina, brazil, even mexico flan de coco is the best choice of dish. When christmas, this food is the most favorite. And now we will share to you about flan de coco recipe coconut flan. We hope this recipe helps you to make flan de coco.
Flan De Coco Recipe Coconut Flan or named as coconut flan could be served in any events. Coconut as the main ingredient of flan de coco is easy to get. You can buy in store. In a 2-inch by 2 1/2-inch piece of fresh, raw coconut has 159 calories, 1.5 grams of protein, 6.9 grams of carbohydrates and 15.1 grams of fat, including 13.4 grams of saturated fat, or 67 percent of the daily value. This make our stomach full. We’ve share recipe for flan de coco few days ago. And now we will share a new recipe of flan de coco. how to make flan de coco recipe coconut flan? What are ingredients? Let’s check out below.
Simple Flan De Coco Recipe Coconut Flan
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- First, make sure you preheat the oven in 350 degrees fahrenheit (175 degrees C).
- Then place 1 cup of sugar in a small saucepan. Make sure you place saucepan in over medium heat.
- After that cook the sugar softly withou stirring. But you have to shake occasionally on order to the sugar melted.
- Keep on cooking until the sugar melted perfectly and turned golden brown.
- Nopw pour the caramel into large glass baking dish. Make sure to spread it until the bottom of baking dish.
- Then set a side for 15 minutes until the caramel hardened.
- Then pour the condensed milk, evaporated milk, milk, eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, and coconut into a blender.
- Blend them for 3 minutes until smooth.
- Next pour them over the caramel.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes until set.
- Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Sliced flan to separate from the side of the plate.
- Put in the refrigerator overnight to get the cool flan de coco.
- Delicious flan de coco ready to served.
That was Flan De Coco Recipe Coconut Flan. I think tips above could answer the question of how to make flan de coco easily. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many healthy recipes every day for free. Happy cooking !!!