GREAT TARO ROOT RECIPES CHINESE EASY AND QUICK
Taro Root Recipes Chinese. When you heard taro root, what’s in your mind? In many countries, taro root not too popular as a food. But in some countries, taro root is a vegetable that is very useful. Taro root could be a delicious dish if we can cook it. Many kinds of taro root recipes, one of them is from china. Yeah, taro root recipes chinese is the title. Taro Root Recipes Chinese is a great recipe that many people like to make it. Chinese has a great way to cook taro root. I guarantee that chinese recipe for taro root is good. At this chance we will give you some taro root recipes chinese.
HOW TO MAKE TARO ROOT RECIPES CHINESE EASY
- Steamed Taro and Pork in Black Bean Sauce Recipe
First taro root recipes chinese is combination between taro root and pork. This is a great recipe ever, and you must try to make it. We sure that you can make it at home right now. Here are some ingredients and cooking directions.
- 1 pound taro root (about 1 large)
- 2 thinly sliced jalapeno peppers
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce or light soy sauce
- 1 pound pork ribs, cut lengthwise across each rib bone into 1 inch segments
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried fermented black beans, mashed in a mortar and pestle
- First step is combine garlic, salt, mashed black beans, and cubes of pork rib cubes of pork rib in medium bowl.
- Mix to evenly distribute.
- If done, cover and store in refrigerator at least 8 hours and up to 30.
- Now preparing the steamer. Then bring water underneath steamer to a boil.
- Mix the marinated ribs, along with juices in the bowl and black beans and garlic, with the cubes of taro in a medium bowl.
- Then steam the bowl for 45 minutes over high heat, until pork cubes and taro cubes are tender.
- After that garnish with soy sauce/fish sauce and jalapeno slices to taste, about one tablespoon of either.
- Now Steamed Taro and Pork in Black Bean Sauce is ready to served.
- You can store the leftovers in freezer. And reheated over low heat.
2. Chinese Taro Root Cake Woo Tul Gow Recipe
We’re in second taro root recipes chinese. It called woo tul gow or chinese taro root cake. This is a special taro root cake. It has a delicious taste and yummy. And you can make it easily at home. Let’s make woo tul gow together with us.
- 4 cups taro root, washed, peeled and cubed (1 lb)
- 2 teaspoons shoyu
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups roasted pork loin, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 cup rice flour (NOT glutinous rice flour)
- 1 cup cornstarch
- First step is soak the mushrooms in medium bowl with 1/4 cup of cold water for 30 minutes until softened.
- After that, prepare another bowl. Then miz the starch and flour in water.
- Heat 9-inch round pan with a little oil.
- Then stir fry taro with oyster sauce, shoyu, and salt for few minutes.
- Then mix the taro into flour mixture.
- Now add the pork.
- Then pour into reserved oiled pan.
- Squeeze the mushrooms to dry.
- Cut off and discard stems and mince the caps.
- Garnish the cake.
- Boil water to boil over high heat in a covered steamer large enough. The aim is to fit the pan without touching the sides of the steamer.
- Place the pan in steamer. Cover, and reduce heat to medium low.
- Keep on steaming for 45-60 minutes until cake is set and firm to the touch.
- Let cool and then slice into slices.
That was taro root recipes chinese. I think it could answer the question of making chinese taro root recipes at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!