BEST GARAM MASALA RECIPE VEGETARIAN EASY
Garam Masala Recipe Vegetarian has many variants. And in this holy chance we will share to you about the best garam masala recipe vegetarian. And the good news is you can make it at home. Believe me they’re very easy to make. We have some food recipes that are using garam masala as one of the ingredients. Here are the best and easy garam masala recipe vegetarian.
BEST AND EASY GARAM MASALA RECIPE VEGETARIAN EVER
- Saag Tofu with Garam Masala
- 4 teaspoons garam masala
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 medium garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 pound baby spinach
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style whole-milk yogurt
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 pound firm tofu, large dice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine tofu with 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil, 2 teaspoons of the garam masala, and the salt. Mix gently to coat tofu; set aside.
- Heat a large (12-inch) frying pan over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon of the oil. When it shimmers, add tofu in a single layer and cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Wipe out the pan, return it to the stovetop over medium heat, and add remaining 1 tablespoon oil. When it shimmers, add garlic and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender and browned, about 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and ginger and cook until tomatoes just start to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Add spinach in handfuls and stir frequently, scraping the bottom of the pan to incorporate any browned bits. Cook until spinach is very wilted and liquid is cooked off, about 7 minutes. Stir in reserved tofu and cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Remove from heat. In a medium bowl, stir together remaining garam masala and yogurt and add to spinach mixture. Stir until well mixed and serve.
2. Vegetarian Tikka Masala
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon canola oil plus 2 teaspoons, divided
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 14-ounce packages extra-firm or firm tofu
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- ⅓ cup half-and-half
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered and sliced
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- First step is combine the turmeric, salt, garam masala, and crushed red pepper in small bowl.
- Then cut the tofu into 1 inch cubes and then blot dry with paper towels.
- If done, you have to toss the tofu with 1 tablespoon of spice mixture in medium bowl.
- Next start heating 1 tbsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Then add add the tofu, and start cooking. You have to stirring every 2 minutes. Cook until for 8 minutes until browned. Then transfer to the plate.
- Now add the onion, ginger, garlic, and remaining 2 tbsp oil. Start cooking. In this job you have to stirring often to get browned (5-7 minutes).
- Add the flour and remaining spice mix. Stir them until fragrant and coated (1 minutes).
- Then add the tomatoes to a simmer and cook. Stir often for 3-5 minutes until tender.
- After that return tofu to the pan. Cook and stir for 2 minutes until heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in half-and-half.
That was garam masala recipe vegetarian. I think it could answer the question of making vegetarian garam masala at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!