HOW TO MAKE GARAM MASALA RECIPE IN HINDI EASY
Garam Masala Recipe In Hindi is so popular. Many people like to make garam masala recipe at home. Do you know what is garam masal? In english, Garam means warm. While masala means a blend of spices. So garam masala is a warm spice blend. The coining of these two words is true as the spices that are used in making the garam masala make the body warm. They also have medicinal as well as digestive properties. So how to make garam masala recipe in hindi? We will give you the best garam masala recipe in hindi ever.
Garam Masala Recipe In Hindi is very important. Garam masala usually added in kadai paneer, paneer butter masala, rajma, mah ki dal, and many punjabi recipes. Almost north indian dishes use garam masala as a very important one. This is an indian spice blend which is very useful. Today we will make garam masala recipe in hindi together. Let us make it together.
SUPER EASY GARAM MASALA RECIPE IN HINDI
Ingredients ( 1 cup = 250 ml)
- ¼ cup whole cumin seeds (sabut jeera)
- ½ cup whole coriander seeds (sabut dhania)
- 9 pieces cinnamon sticks (dalchini), each having an approx size of about 2.5 to 3 inches
- 10 black cardamoms (badi elaichi)
- 2 tablespoons small cardamoms (choti elaichi)
- 1.5 tablespoons whole black pepper (sabut kalimirch)
- 1 piece whole dry ginger of 1 inch (saunth)
- 1 nutmeg (jaiphal)
- 10 tejpatta leaves
- 2 tablespoons cloves (lavang, laung)
- First step is pick the cumin seeds of stone and coriander
- After that spread the whole spices on a plate
- If done, now keep in the sun for 2 or 3 days (based on sunrise quality)
- Next step is grind dry ginger.
- After that add the nutmeg and broken cinnamon sticks
- Grind them until get the fine powder. Then set aside.
- After that add the rest of spices.
- Then grind to fine powder.
- Mix both the spice powder batches well.
- Now store the garam masala in an air-tight container. You can also use jar to store it.
- Or you can store garam masala powder in the refrigerator.
Directions with pictures :
That was garam masala recipe in hindi. I think it could answer the question of making garam masala powder at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!