BEST GARAM MASALA RECIPE CHICKEN CURRY EASY
Garam Masala Recipe Chicken Curry is a delicious ne. If you have some difficulties to maka garam masala chicken curry, we will help you. Chicken curry would be very delicious if served with warm basmati rice or naan bread. Now we will make one of the best recipe of chicken curry with garam masala. How to make garam masala recipe chicken curry?Le’s find out here.
HOW TO MAKE GARAM MASALA RECIPE CHICKEN CURRY FOR EASY
- 2 Tbsp garam masala (here’s a do-it-yourself recipe for making your own garam masalamix)
- 1 chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 bay leaves
- 3-4 cardamom pods, seeds removed
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1kg of chicken pieces
- 450ml chicken stock
- 150ml cream
- 100g flaked almonds, toasted
- 1 handful fresh coriander, chopped, to serve
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 inch stick of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 small tin tomato paste (70g)
- 2 Tbsp honey (use the best quality you can afford, poor quality honey really affects the taste)
- Naan bread, basmati rice and sambals to serve
Make Chicken Curry with Garam Masala Recipe
- Chop the onion and then cook with coconut oil for few minutes until softened.
- Then add the ginger and garlic and cook for another minute.
- Dry fry the cardamin seeds, cumin, and coriander seeds in another pan. Fry the until toasted. Then remove and crush in pestle and mortar.
- After that add in the garam masala (either homemade or store bought), chilli, bay leaves and crushed spices to the onion mixture. And then fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Next step is ad the tinned chopped tomatoes, paste and stock. Then stir in the chicken pieces well to coat with the spice mix.
- Prepare the simmer. And then bring the pan to a simmer, cover and start cooking at 160 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Then stir in the honey and cream. Cook again for 30 minutes. You need leaving the lid off if the liquid needs to thicken.
- Garam masala chicken curry is ready to served with warm naan bread or basmati rice.
That was garam masala recipe chicken curry. I think it could answer the question of making chicken curry with garam masala at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!