EASY AND QUICK ITALIAN SAUSAGE SIDE DISHES RECIPES IDEAS
Italian sausage side dishes very popular nowadays. Many people like to make italian sausage side dishes as their daily foods. No reason to dislike italian side dishes. Italians have many ways to cook and have many ways to make a delicious side dish. Healthy and easy side dishes could be made at home, include you. Italian sausage side dishes also have various kinds. And we will share to you some recipes for italian sausage side dishes. Here are some easy italian sausage side dishes recipes.
VERY EASY ITALIAN SAUSAGE SIDE DISHES RECIPES
- Sausage Stuffing Recipe
The first italian sausage side dishes is sausage stuffing. In many chances, we have shared side dishes with italian sausage. Now let’s make sausage stuffing easily.
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 pound Honeysuckle White® Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage Links
- 2 boxes stuffing mix (8-10 servings)
- First step is preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Then prepare a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- After that start cooking sausage until get browned well.
- Next step is prepare the stuffing as package instructions. Don’t forget to use melted butter and chicken broth.
- Then add cooked sausage and drippings to the stuffing. Keep on mixing until well mixed.
- Prepare the buttered casserole dish. And then start baking until golden brown and crisp.
- Delicious Sausage Stuffing is ready to served.
2. Chicago Style Stuffed Pizza Recipe
Next italian sausage side dishes is chicago style stuffed pizza. How to make chicago style stuffed pizza? Let’s make it together with our directions.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 pound italian sausage (spicy, browned, drained and crumbled)
- 9 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/3 cup pepperoni (diced)
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/8 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 teaspoon active dry yeast
3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour (divided)
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- First step is make the dough.
- Prepare the small bowl and dissolve sugar in 1 cup warm water.
- Then combine 1/2 cup flour, the yeast, and 1/2 cup warm water in a separate bowl. Mix well and let in rest in bowl until foamy (about 20 minutes).
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining 2 1/2 cups flour with cornmeal and salt.
- And remove a half of the mixture from the bowl. And then add 1 cup sugar water into bowl.
- If has mixed well, return second half of flour/cornmeal mixture to bowl and mix all together. After that stir in yeast mixture.
- Knead dough on a lightly floured surface for 8 – 12 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Then place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let it rise until doubled volume.
- Now we go to the oven. Preheat the oven to 420 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- And then make stuffing.
- To make stuffing, combine the mozarella cheese, parmesan cheese, sausage, pepperoni, onion, bell pepper, oregano and garlic in a large bowl. Mix them until mixed well.
- Next step is Press half of the dough in the bottom and up the sides of a lightly greased deep dish pan.
- Bake crust in the oven for 4 minutes.
- After that add stuffing mixture to the bottom crust and cover with top crust.
- Then seal edges together with fingers, and trim excess.
- If done, now slit top crust to allow steam to vent during baking. Do not forget to top with the tomato sauce.
- 2 last step is bake on 450 degrees F for 45 minutes until crust golden brown (bake on lower rack).
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Last step is cut and serve.
- Enjoy the chicago style stuffed pizza.
HOW TO MAKE ITALIAN SAUSAGE SIDE DISHES EASY
3. Chicago Deep Dish Sausage Pizza Recipe
The next italian sausage side dishes is called chicago deep dish sausage pizza. This sausage side dishes is easy enough to make at home. Let’s make it together with us.
- 2 cups cheese (KRAFT 4, Italiano Shredded Cheese, divided)
- 1/2 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 391 grams refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 pound italian sausage
- 1/2 cup onions (chopped)
- Prepare your oven and preheat it to 350 degrees F.
- Then brown vegetables with sausage in a skillet.
- Stir in pizza sauce and remove from heat.
- Now we go to unroll the pizza dough.
- Using cooking spray, Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch deep-dish pie plate sprayed.
- Then Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese onto bottom of crust.
- After that cover with remaing cheese and sausage mixture.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes and cut.
- Delicious chicago deep dish sausage pizza is ready to served.
That was recipes ideas for italian sausage side dishes. I think it could answer the question of making italian sausage side dishes at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!