EASY GARAM MASALA RECIPE IN MALAYALAM KERALA STYLE
Garam Masala Recipe In Malayalam actually available in store. But sometimes we want to make our own garam masala at home. Garam masala very useful in many dishes. You can make a homemade garam masala for easy and quick. Garam masala recipe in malayalam has a different especially in its spices mix. You can compare it with chicken masala, biryani masala, pulav masala, and many more.
Garam Masala Recipe In Malayalam chosen today for our title. Because we will give you the best garam masala kerala style. This malayalam garam masala usually used in most of kerala dishes including non vegetarian dishes. How to make garam masala in malayalam kerala style? Let’s check out below.
HOW TO MAKE GARAM MASALA RECIPE IN MALAYALAM KERALA STYLE
- Cinnamon/Karugapatta-2 inch piece-2
- Fennel seeds/Perumjeerakam -100 grams/1 cup
- Mace/Jathipoo-1 small piece
- First step is dry the roast fenel seeds. Dry until hot enough.
- And then dry roast all other ingredients until you smell fragrant and special aroma from them. Let them cool.
- Now combine all ingredients with a mixer to get slightly coarse powder.
- Now place the powder to an airtight container.
- You can use it everytime you want.
- You can roast cardamom with the pods and remove the pods while grinding.
That was garam masala recipe in malayalam. I think it could answer the question of making garam masala powder kerala style at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!