DELICIOUS STEAMED SHRIMP RECIPES OLD BAY EASY
Steamed Shrimp Recipes Old Bay Easy are some recipes from old bay. These are recipes for make foods from steamed shrimp. To make steamed shrimp recipes old bay it’s very easy. Everyone can make delicious steamed shrimp for easy and quick. Steamed shrimp recipes old bay you can get it here. Because today we will share to you about some steamed shrimp recipes old bay. Believe me all is delicious and easy.
HOW TO MAKE STEAMED SHRIMP RECIPES OLD BAY AT HOME
- Old Bay Steamed Shrimp Recipe
The first steamed shrimp recipes old bay is old bay steamed shrimp. You can make it right now together with us. Here are ingredients and cooking directions.
- The first step is combine 3 ingredients in saucepan. 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup vinegar, and 4 teaspoons old bay seasoning.
- Then bring to boil.
- After that add the shrimp. Stir gently.
- Cover and start steam for 5 minutes until tender. Then drain.
- Remove the shells and devein.
- Old bay steamed shrimp is ready to served.
2. Old Bay Spiced Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
The next steamed shrimp recipes old bay is about spicy shrimp. It called spiced shrimp cocktail. How to make it? Let us make it toghether with us. Here are ingredients and cooking directions.
- 1 pound large shrimp (peeled and deveined, leaving tails on)
- 2 tablespoons old bay seasoning
- 1 cup cocktail sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- First you have to mix old bay seasoning, water, and vinegar. Mix them in saucepan.
- After that boil over medium heat.
- Stir in shrimp gently. Cover.
- Then steam the shrimp until uniformly pink. This need 2-3 minutes. Then drain.
- Serve immediately with cocktail sauce.
3. Shrimp Pasta Salad Recipe
Okay we go to the third steamed shrimp recipes old bay. This shrimp cuisine called shrimp pasta salad. We will make salad with shrimp and pasta. Here are ingredients and cooking directions.
- 1 can beer (fake, or real beer, any kind for steaming shrimp.)
- 1/2 cup old bay seasoning
- 1 pound shrimp (raw shrimp)
Ingredients for salad :
- 1 package elbow macaroni (cooked according to package.)
- 2 sticks celery (stalks of, chopped)
- 4 tablespoons old bay seasoning (again more or less according to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise (more or less depending on how creamy you want it)
- 1/2 onions (small, cut and diced)
- First step is steam the shrimp. You can use a rice steamer.
- And if you have an insert for a pan, it works.
- Then put the beer in a pot.
- Then add the steamer basket, fill with shrimp.
- After that pour in old bay seasoning.
- Add cut onions. Cover with a lid.
- Then place the pot on stove.
- Next is cook the shrimp for 8-10 minutes over medium heat until pink.
- If done, now cut the shrimp into two’s.
- To make salad : Add the shrimp to the cooled cooked pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Then cool in the fridge.
- Shrimp pasta salad is ready to served.
That was steamed shrimp recipes old bay. I think it could answer the question of making steamed shrimp recipes with old bay at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!