DEEP FRIED BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP RECIPE
Deep Fried Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Recipe – Have you ever made a specific food from bacon? Bacon is a smoked pork that has a good taste. Bacon can be a variety of delicious cuisine that is easy and special. Several dishes from bacon for example, bacon wrapped pork chops, wilted lettuce salad with bacon grease. And one of the most popular bacon recipe is deep fried bacon wrapped shrimp. You can also make deep fried bacon wrapped shrimp now. Most people love this dish because it tastes good. And certainly, shrimp is also easy to get. Alloys between bacon and shrimp will produce the perfect flavor.
Deep Fried Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Recipe is very easy to make. We have a variety of processed foods made from bacon. If you feel confused about what to cook with bacon, then we are the answer. Because we always give recipe ideas for deep fried bacon. We have at least 3 recipes of deep fried bacon recipes for you. One of the most recommended bacon recipes is deep fried bacon wrapped shrimp recipe. It’s a delicious dish that you have to try to make it. You can make it at home with a simple ways, and of course we also give you complete directions. Here are our best recipes.
How To Make Deep Fried Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Recipe Easy
- Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Shrimp Recipe
Okay the first recipe is called bacon wrapped jalapeno shrimp. On this recipe you need some ongredients below.
- First step to start is heat the oil in a deep fryer. Or you can use a large saucepan. Heat to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F).
- While waiting, you have to cut the shrimp. Cut the shrimp along the back, nearly through to the front.
- After that, youhave to stuff each shrimp with a jalapeno sliver.
- Then wrap it with half a slice of bacon.
- Next step is secure with a toothpick.
- You can repeat the step for remaining ingredients.
- Last step is start cooking the shrimp in batches. In this job use the hot oil.
- Cook until the bacon browned and crispy (needs 2-3 minutes).
- Before serve it, drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
2. Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Recipe
The second one is calle bacon wrapped shrimp. You can also try to make this dish at home for easy.
- 1 pound maple flavored bacon (cut into 3 pieces)
- 20 jumbo shrimp (tails on, peeled, deveined)
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- garlic salt (to taste)
- black pepper (ground, to taste)
Ingredients for chipotle mayo :
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (if desired, remove seeds for less heat)
- milk (to thin, optional)
- Directions for Chipotle Mayo:
- Add mayonnaise and chipotles in a food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Add the milk for little to thin (if desired).
Directions for bacon wrapped shrimp :
- First step is start to season the shrimp. Season shrimp with garlic salt, black paper, and paprika.
- After that wrap one piece of bacon around each shrimp.
- We’re going to the next step. It is time to place a skillet over medium-high heat. And don’t forget to add oil.
- If done, you have to add the shrimp and seam side down.
- Keep on cooking until crisp.
- After that flip shrimp and cook until bacon is crisp and the shrimp is cooked through.
- Prepare the chipotle mayo.
- Serve bacon wrapped shrimp with chipotle mayo.
3. Crispy Deep Fried Bacon Recipe
I’s the third recipe of deep fried bacon. It called crispy deep fried bacon. Here are ingredients and directions.
- First step is prepare a bowl to whisk together eggs and milk until smooth.
- Don’t forget to separate the bacon strips.
- Then soak in the milk mixture (about 30 minutes).
- Start to prehat oven over 175 degrees C (350 degrees F).
- Then heat the oil in deep skillet over 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- After that whisk the salt, pepper, and flour in separate bowl.
- Take the bacon from egg mixture. Then toss with the flour to coat.
- Line your baking sheet with alumunium foil first.
- Then, start to fry the bacon strips 3-5 slices at a time. This job need 4 minutes until bacon golden browned.
- After that, drain with a paper towel-lined plate.
- If all of the bacons has cooked, place into the baking sheet that you’ve prepared.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crispy for 7 minutes.
- Serve and ready to eat.
That was recipe on Deep Fried Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Recipe. I think tips above could answer the question of how to make deep fried bacon wrapped shrimp. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many healthy recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!