THE BEST STEAMED SHRIMP RECIPES EVER IN THE WORLD
Best Steamed Shrimp Recipes that you can make at home. There are so many recipes for steamed shrimp in the world. But if you looking for the best steamed shrimp recipes, it just some. To make steamed shrimp recipe, you have to choose the best recipe. And we have all you need to make best steamed shrimp recipes. In our former recipes, we have provided many kinds of delicious steamed recipes. You can find it here. Now we will give another best steamed shrimp recipes for you. You can easily make it at home without much time. So you can do it quick.
HOW TO MAKE BEST STEAMED SHRIMP RECIPES AT HOME EASY
- Steamed Shrimp With Kicked Up Cocktail Sauce Recipe
Okay we go to the best steamed shrimp recipes. We call it steamed shrimp with cocktail sauce. To make it, you just need to read the directions below.
- 1 lb. shell on Gulf of Mexico shrimp
- Kicked up cocktail sauce
- A pot with a tight fitting lid
- Water( or beer)
- First step is prepare the pot. Then pur the shrimp in the pot.
- Then add water to cover the shrimp.
- Let the pot lid slightly askew to start.
- After that bring the water to a rolling boil.
- And if you see the steam comes out from under the lid, turn off the heat. Then close the lid.
- Now time to drain the pot. You can use potholders to drain by opening the lid ever so slightly and pour the water.
- If done, let the shrimp in their own steam for 12 minutes.
- But remember, do not peek under the lid.
- If shrimp cool, now peel off the shells and devein.
- Steamed shrimp served with kicked up cocktail sauce.
2. Old Bay Steamed Shrimp Recipe
The next best steamed shrimp recipes is steamed shrimp with old bay seasoning. This is easy and no doubt. You can make it easy at home right now.
- 1 lb shrimp, in shells
- 2 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1-2 bay leaves (my own addition)
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine the old bay seasoning, vinegar, and water in saucepan.
- Then bring to a boil.
- After that add the shrimp. Gently stir.
- Then cover and start steam for 3-5 minutes until tender. But don’t over cook the shrimp.
- Serve with sauce and bay leaves.
It’s easy right? Now you can make a delicious steamed shrimp at home. And remember to share this recipe. Thanks for your attention.
That was best steamed shrimp recipes. I think it could answer the question of making steamed shrimp recipes easy and quick at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!