DELICIOUS RECIPES FOR STEAMED SHRIMP EASY
Recipes For Steamed Shrimp have many kinds. Shrimp is a great ingredient that could be processed into many cuisines. Many people like to eat shrimp, but they’re confuse about how to process shrimp. Many ways to make steamed shrimp recipes. And at this time we will share to you recipes for steamed shrimp easy and quick. You can make many foods with shrimp. Believe me it’s delicious. All recipes for steamed shrimp are delicious. But before you process shrimp, you have to steam shrimp first. You can check how to steam shrimp without steamer here.
HOW TO MAKE RECIPES FOR STEAMED SHRIMP EASY
- Spicy Steamed Shrimp Recipe
We go to the first recipes for steamed shrimp. It called spicy steamed shrimp. It’s very easy to make and you jut need 25 minutes. Steamed shrimp which is spicy and yummy. Here are some ingredients and cooking directions.
- Prepare a large pot to boil 1 quart of water.
- Then place shrimp in a steamer basket.
- Place on the top of the pot, cover.
- Remember do not submerge shrimp.
- If the water is too much, you can reduce it.
- Then add seasonings to the shrimp with the old bay seasoning.
- Now steam the shrimp until uniformly pink.
- And eat by peell off the shells as you go and dipping in cocktail sauce.
2. Beer Steamed Shrimp Recipe
The second recipes for steamed shrimp is beer steamed shrimp. We use beer to cook with shrimp. Believe me it’s very delicious. But you have to choose the right beer. Choose based on your favorite flavor. Here are some ingredients and cooking directions.
- 2 pounds medium raw shrimp (in shell)
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 12-ounce beer
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Optional: 1 sprig rosemary
- Prepare a large saucepan.
- Then add the beer, lemon, and also salt.
- After that place the steamer basket.
- Make sure it’s above the beer.
- Then add celery and shrimp to the steamer basket. Cover.
- Boil the beer then reduce to a simmer.
- Cook the shrimps until they’re pink. The top ones tend to change color first so make sure to move them around and check that all have turned.
- Beer Steamed Shrimp is ready to served.
- You can serve warm or cold or you can use melted butter/cocktail sauce.
That was recipes for steamed shrimp. I think it could answer the question of making steamed shrimp at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!