BEST COOKED SHRIMP RECIPES EASY
Cooked Shrimp Recipes Easy is recipes that made with cooked shrimp. SHrimp is one the best ingredient to make a food. Shrimp contains many benefits and nutritions that are very good for health. To make recipe from cooked shrimp, it’s very easy. Cooked shrimp recipes easy is the title today. Because we will share to you about best cooked shrimp recipes easy. Let us make it.
HOW TO MAKE COOKED SHRIMP RECIPES EASY
At the first recipe we have twice-cooked garlic and butter shrimp. This is the most popular cooked shrimp recipe ever. Because this food is easy enough and it’s very delicious. You can make it directly at home under our instruction.
- 36 large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled)
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon toasted walnut oil or olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
Step 1 :
- First step is prepare the skillet. And then coat with cooking spray.
- Then prepare the unheated pan. And arrange shrimp in a single layer.
- After that turn on the heat to low and cook shrimp for 8 minutes without turning.
- Then increase the heat to medium-low and cook for 2 minutes until shrimp edges are orange.
- Then turn the shrimp over, and cook again for 2 minutes until shrimp uniformly orange on bottome edges.
- Next step is place the shrimp in a large bowl.
Step 2 :
- Heat the pan over medium-high heat.
- Now add oil to the pan. Swirl to coat.
- Then add shrimp to the pan and sautee 45 seconds. Turn off heat.
- After that add garlic and toss to coat. Let garlic soften but not brown.
- And then add lemon juice, parsley, and butter. Toss to melt butter and coat.
- If you wanna add salt, it’s no problem.
- Spicy Tomato Basil Shrimp
- Replace the garlic with 2 cups of diced seeded plum tomatoes.
- And replace walnut oil with olive oil. Omit parsley.
- When you finished sauteeing shrimp in second step, stir in 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper, 12 small fresh basil leaves, and 1 1/2 teaspons butter.
- Add up to 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, if needed.
That was cooked shrimp recipes easy. I think it could answer the question of making cooked shrimp recipes at home. I hope you can make it too. Thanks for visiting my sites, and don’t forget to connected to us because we have many recipes ideas every day for free. Happy cooking !!!